ATTENTION!!!

Attention World. Attention please! For those of you who aren't living backwards lives, don't forget that to know what's going on in our amazing lives, you need to start reading our blog from the bottom (or earliest post) up. Otherwise you will have no idea what we are talking about... Well actually, you still might have no idea what we are talking about... or maybe if you read it backwards you will actually understand us better...! Ok, Scrap whatever I just said and just do what you want :)

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Mind. BLOWN.

Did you know that in "Sexy and I Know It" he says like Bruce Lee I got the claw?  I sure didn't!
Not until now, that is.
I knew that it said like Buce Lee SOMETHING but I had no idea what...
Who would have guessed that it was a claw.  huh.  Really makes you think, right?
Oh, it doesn't.  Well, that's cool, too.

***

Since I was last on here SO MUCH EXCITINGNESS HAS HAPPENED.
Not really.
My phone died.  Seemingly at random!  It had worked fine up until the last couple days when the screen decided to no longer come on.  I did the usual trick and pulled out the battery, gave it a couple seconds, and then threw it back in, hoping that would solve all the problems.
ANDITDID! the first time, at least...
Unfortunately, this started to become routine.
Once, Twice, even Three times a day the screen would no longer work.  I thought it would be fine but it eventually got to the point where I could no longer ignore the fact that my phone seemed to be circling the toilet bowl of eternity.
It's always sad to say good-bye to your beloved electronics.(This being the exact reason why I still have my first laptop from 2005.  DESPITE the fact that it really doesn't work anymore.
So I went to the Verizon store with my sadly broken phone and explained to them the situation.  Unfortunately when I went into the store the screen was actually working.  So they first simply did a hard reset on my phone, thinking that perhaps it was a software issue.
I was hopeful!
Unfortunately when I got home the screen wouldn't work.  So I went right back.  This time they just ordered me a new phone.
And told me that it would be here via FedEx today!
...and now I wait...

***

ALSO, I had a couple interesting conversations last night with members of the opposite gender.  You know, the finer sex.  Girls.  I talked to girls, ok?
They left me feeling quite baffled and confused.  Now I have no idea what to do...time will tell, I suppose.

For now I will simply watch Ninja Warrior and be happy waiting for my phone.
WAITING
w a i t i n g . . .
waiting :(

~Sp-onge Bob No Phone

No comments:

Post a Comment