ATTENTION!!!

Attention World. Attention please! For those of you who aren't living backwards lives, don't forget that to know what's going on in our amazing lives, you need to start reading our blog from the bottom (or earliest post) up. Otherwise you will have no idea what we are talking about... Well actually, you still might have no idea what we are talking about... or maybe if you read it backwards you will actually understand us better...! Ok, Scrap whatever I just said and just do what you want :)

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!...Merry Easter? SUPER EASTER!

It's Easter, everyone!  Happy (or Merry) it!
We, being Br-ittanica Jones, M-ike Jones, and I Sp-acial Anxiety Jones, have begun our Shuffle'N'Flow Spring Break 2012.
And let me tell you how exciting it has been!
It has been exciting.

Unfortunately I have to get ready for church now, so I can't type a whole lot about it, but the next time that I am able to post I will definitely share IN DETAIL everything that has transpired.
You won't want to miss it!!

~Sp-ring Break

P.S. ok, fine, I'll give you a spoiler for what has happened.
But only one.
Because I love you.
It is this...
Mike may have one or two less limbs than he did when we left the SLC yesterday morning.
TOODLES

No comments:

Post a Comment