ATTENTION!!!

Attention World. Attention please! For those of you who aren't living backwards lives, don't forget that to know what's going on in our amazing lives, you need to start reading our blog from the bottom (or earliest post) up. Otherwise you will have no idea what we are talking about... Well actually, you still might have no idea what we are talking about... or maybe if you read it backwards you will actually understand us better...! Ok, Scrap whatever I just said and just do what you want :)

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Holy Matrimony, Batman!

Everyone is getting married these days, huh?
BUTENOUGHABOUTTHAT!!!

***

Welcome to the best post of my life.
This is the post that I make from Carmel, California.
This is the post that I make just under half way through the second half of my amazing Spring Break.
(Was that confusing?  Let me explain in greater detail below)

On the 26th of March I flew home to Minnesota from Utah.
I spent just under two weeks playing games with my family and having an overall AMAZING time.  Got in some sweet runs, volleyball, ice cream, and just about everything that is worth doing while home in Minnesota.

On the 7th of April I flew away from Minnesota to Utah.
Brian and Mike found me staring at some rather unfortunate scones that didn't make the trip from home, but instead suffered a fate worse than death: that of suffocation and squashing.
We proceeded to spend some quality time in the SLC with some great friends and even ate some great food!
OK, you got me, we did leave Salt Lake City for a bit.  But we returned, I swear!  And had an amazing time wandering around the new City Creek Center located in the NEW downtown SLC.
We then took off for the day, the week, and the life.
SHUFFLE'N'FLOW SPRING BREAK '12 HAD BEGUN!!!

So you see, going back to the point I made up there...
You remember that I was even getting to something, or did you think I started a new story?
ANYWAY, the point I was making: Shuffle'N'Flow Spring Break '12 was the second half of my spring break.  Being home was the first half.  I am just under half way done with the second half of my Spring Break.
Get it?
Got it?
Good.

***

Since we left Utah Saturday night our lives have become SO MUCH MORE INTERESTING.
Saturday night we drove a couple hours before we found something very interesting...
ROCKS.
That's right.  Rocks.
We drove in to Nevada and found some super cool lookin' rocks.  So we did the natural guy thing when you discover cool lookin' rocks...
We climbed on them!
We spent around an hour climbing on these rocks and exploring all the cracks and crevices that we could find.  We even took pictures and very carefully approached what we suspected was a hobo home.
(Turns out that it was just an old couch)

We spent the night in the most luxurious motel in Ely, Nevada that has ever been built!
So as to not steal all the limelight, I will let one of the other posters on this blog fill you in on the details of the events that followed.

***

That is about all that I have to updOHWAITJUSTKIDDING.
It's my Birthday.
Happy Birthday to me!

I will be 25 today.
This is not a super good thing.
BUT I am excited anyway!  Life is going to be amazing the next 24 hours.

Ciao!

~Sp-illed Milk

No comments:

Post a Comment